Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

Well, hello there.

We have had some gorgeous weather the past few days. Today, not so nice but last week was awesome. Lucky for us we were able to take advantage of this gift from Mother Nature. It is so nice to finally get out of the house and enjoy some fresh air. I have forgotten how much I love Spring and how much I needed to get outside.

We have taken Madison on many walks. She loves the constant movement of the stroller and it always lulls her to sleep. I put on my headphones, turn up my ipod, strap Madison in and walk like there is no tomorrow. Momma's got some baby weight to lose!












































































Alright, yes, the sidewalk chalk was totally for me. However, I successfully managed to make it look as if it was completely for Maddie. We are going to have so much fun as the weather continues to warm. I can't wait!

1 comment:

gayla said...

Totally adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails