Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary!














At 5:30 pm on March 25, 2006 I married my best friend, that was four years ago.





































In celebration of our past three anniversaries we have taken a trip just to get away and celebrate our marriage. We've gone to Chicago, Nashville and Colorado. Thinking about our last anniversary reminds me of my attempt at snow skiing....for the first time...while pregnant...and the accident. Whoops!



































This year we are celebrating in a very different way. We are home, business as usual but spending this anniversary with our daughter and I couldn't be happier.


We've had a big year! We've grown stronger as a couple and learned a lot about each other. Ryan has probably learned more about me than he ever thought he would. Becoming parents has changed us for the better. We were ready, it was time. Seeing my husband with my daughter puts the biggest smile on my face and reminds me that..... Life Is Good!
















And here we are today...4 years later. Yep, could be the worst picture ever but hey it's real. Maddie is starving, Ryan just wants to lay on the couch, watch the games and feed Maddie and I want "just one more" because I know we are going to get a good picture if we keep trying. Well, needless to say I lost. They did their thing and I am left with just this picture. Bottom line: Life is still good!

4 comments:

gayla said...

Time flies! A wonderful couple and
beautiful family in any picture!

Monica said...

Kimberly, I thoroughly enjoy following Moments with Maddie O. You are an awesome writer and Maddie is absolutely beautiful. Quick question: who is Heidi? Her photography is quite impressive. Believe I will hire her someday when I have grandchildren. Love you, ME

Kimberly said...

Hi Duck! I am so glad you like the blog. I enjoy sharing! Heidi is a girlfriend from college. I am so anxious for our next visit to Florida because she offered to photograph Maddie. You are so right her photography is quite impressive!

Meme and Papaw said...

Can't wait for next trip to Florida either!!!! Thanks for keeping us in touch. We Love and Miss all of you so much. Don't let Maddie forget us.
Happy Easter!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails