Sunday, September 25, 2011

Our Little Model

I previously reported here that Madison had been chosen as one of the models for Lillian Grace Originals, a new clothing line started up by a very talented mama.

Well, last night was the big night. We had Madison's photo shoot!

We set off around 3:30 for the two hour drive to Elizabethtown, Kentucky. Madison was bubbling with excitement.

Photobucket

Okay, so not so much. She slept the first hour, which was perfect because it put her in the best mood and she was ready to go once we got there.

Photobucket

Upon our arrival, we were quickly rushed in to wardrobe then, hair and make-up. Now, you might be thinking exactly what I was thinking.....Madison has hardly any hair what could they possibly do and she's not even two why is she wearing make-up?!?!? Well, the sweet stylist curled Madison's hair into sweet tendrils that lasted all of five minutes and only applied a light layer of lip gloss. She was then camera ready and that's when the magic happened.

Photobucket

Madison was Madison. She ran, marched, climbed on rocks and sat in chairs. At one point the photographer exclaimed "Wow! She's fast!" as she switched modes on her camera. I was definitely "one-of-those-moms"! I was jumping around, singing and making stupid faces all to help my little model perform her best. I'm not really sure if my help was needed but it made me feel better.

Photobucket

The photo shoot lasted about 15 minutes and we were done. But before we climbed back into the car for a two hour drive home, I snapped some of my own pictures of Madison. During the "real" photo shoot she had a striped sweater on along with a pair of bright red boots. I supplied the brown shirt. The pants are the item from the new Lillian Grace Originals clothing line. I'll keep you posted on when her website is up.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We'll be able to view the pictures from the real photographer in a couple of weeks.  I'm axious to see the faces of Madison that she captured .

Photobucket

Photobucket

We have a superstar on our hands, I tell ya. A Superstar! (Alright, I admit, I might be a little biased but she sure is cute.) Have a great week!

1 comment:

Meme and Papaw said...

Oh Maddie O what a cutie. We can not believe all the hair you are getting. There is a saying, "pretty as a picture" and that's you. You did a great job modeling or just being yourself. We Love you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails