Thursday, October 6, 2011

A little lipgloss goes a long way.....

I'm in party planning mode. I think non stop about the upcoming event. I am woken up in the middle of the night by thoughts of crafts, decorations and attire. I'm interrupted by thoughts during the day of invitation ideas and the guest list. It's on my brain twenty-four seven. The party I speak of? Well, our little girl is going to turn two in about a month. I know....holy crap, right?!?! Two already!?!?

Yep, two and I'm working a doozy of a party for her. More to come on that once I get some thoughts wrangled in and put together.

So, our almost two year old has discovered the joys of lipgloss. After her modeling debut, where she got to wear real lipgloss, not the real kind that I pretend to put on her but actual lipgloss our gal has been obsessed. I had an old empty tube of MAC lipgloss in the drawer. I was saving it because if you have five empty MAC containers you take them back in and you get a free lipstick. Well, I thought it was empty. Someone discovered otherwise.....

 Photobucket

The lipgloss is applied with such precision.

Photobucket

She wears her gloss with pride and as if it is meant to be worn on your chin as well as your lips.

Photobucket

A lipgloss wand is much like a paint brush. She paints with only green, because she thinks every color is green, but actually she uses the red, blue and yellow paints too.

Photobucket

She even provides her daddy with instruction and tells him exactly where to paint. She's a bossy little, lipgloss wearing thing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Along with party planning, I've been working on a little something else. It's big! It's huge! It's very exciting!

 Photobucket

I've started Kimberly Bethel Photography. Creative name, huh? I made some business cards and named my prices. That totally makes me official right? I even had my first shoot as a professional photographer with my Maddie Cakes.

 Photobucket

Since, I'm a professional photographer now, I have to put my name on my pictures because that's what all the cool, professional photographers do.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I totally understand why photographers put their moniker on their pictures because nothing is worse than having a picture cropped, recolored and totally changed after you spent time editing it to perfection. It's sort of like a huge slap in the face.

 Photobucket

When we were gearing up to leave for this little photo session, I told Madison to tell her Daddy goodbye. She said "Bye Daddy. Pictures. Cheese!" This kid knows what's going on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This sweet, photogenic child is mine.  There isn't any doubt and this right here proves it.

Photobucket

So, call me! I'm open for business and I'd love to have other subjects to add to my portfolio. Goodbye for now!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails