Saturday, July 31, 2010

Popsicles and Smiles

It's been a rough few days for our little gal. She's typically a happy baby who is pretty independent. However, the last few days she wants to be held, she is fussy, she acts tired but doesn't sleep long. It's hard as a parent when your child is acting differently. You wonder if she is getting sick or if she's getting another tooth or is it something entirely different all together. Luckily I don't have to wonder what her deal is any longer because our gal got another tooth this morning.

I don't know the exact growth rate of teeth nor will I research it but two teeth in three weeks...wow! I've said it and I will keep saying it, our little gal is growing up and getting so big.

We thought a cool, sugar free treat would help ease some of Madison's discomfort so we gave her a popsicle.

Photobucket

I think she enjoyed it.

Photobucket

Maybe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She then took a spin around the patio on her little bike.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a little secret to share....I have a lot of photos of Madison's smile. To get her to smile on cue I sing "The Wheels On The Bus". She freakin' loves that song. I once sang it for 15 mins in the car to keep her from crying. Let me tell you that bus had the mommy, the baby, the driver, a dog, a cat, a horse and ended up becoming more like Noah's Ark than a bus. I've quickly learned you do whatever it takes. So, to capture Maddie's big grin I sing.

Photobucket

And when I stop singing this is what I get....

Photobucket

Just kidding, I don't know how or where this face came from.

Da Da for now!

1 comment:

Meme and Papaw said...

O little Maddie O, you are full of surprises. What are you going to be doing by Tuesday when Meme & Papaw get there? Meme can't wait to get her arms around you. Meme just hopes that you remember her and don't cry when she takes you from Mama or Dada. We can't believe your white shirt is not orange after eating the Popsicle. What a neat little girl you are. We love you and miss you sugerbear. See you soon.
Hugs & Kisses

Related Posts with Thumbnails