Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Learning and Discovering

Madison and I were in the front yard swinging yesterday as usual. Our neighbor stopped by to congratulate me on the baby and to see her. He asked so is she about 2 or 3 months old now. Um, no. She's going on 9 months. Hello, look at her! Geesh, men.

Photobucket

Yes, she is going on nine months and she is growing so fast. I love that she is growing up and learning new things but it also makes me sad because my little girls is getting so big.

We went to the park on Saturday and of course our little peanut had to check our the swings. That's her favorite right now.

Photobucket

And the slide.

Photobucket

Then she became intimate with the playground equipment.

Photobucket

This little gal is teething and she has this uncontrolable urge to have something in her mouth at all times.

I often take Madison outside to play and it dawned on me that I had never just put her in the grass. So I did.

Photobucket

She didn't like it. You would have thought the grass was on fire. She had both hands up, her right leg up and if she could have held her balance I think her left leg would have been in the air too. Although, once she sees something that she wants she will go get it.

Photobucket

Once she realized where she was she wanted up immediately. She is quite a character.

***********************

I've discovered a new place to buy toys, Once Upon A Child. It is a store where you can take used baby stuff, they buy it from you and they resale it. Since babies only use or play with their stuff a few months before they out grow it everything is practically new and it's so cheap! I was very excited when I found a dollhouse for Madison.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our little Maddie O played and played until she bacame exhausted.

Photobucket

*******************************

Today I gathered up my niece and nephew then all four of us headed to Kids Commons in Columbus. It is a play center for kids where everything is interactive. The kids had a great time and so did I.

Photobucket

Photobucket

They had a cool bubble area. Surrounding Brooke is a giant bubble which was really neat until Logan popped it....boys will be boys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We all played with the table filled with gears.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And we played with giant Legos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Brooke and Logan cooked Maddie and I lunch in the Japanese room.

Photobucket

The best part of the whole place was the giant bathroom.

Photobucket

Of course, we all took turns in the giant toilet. It even made the flushing noise.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All in all we had a great time. Most of all it is fun watching Madison learn and discover.

Speaking of learning....we are working on bye-bye.



Hey, I said we are working on it. She says Da Da for everything. Baby steps, baby steps, we will get there.

As maddie would say Da Da for now!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails