Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hello.

Well hello there. I've been a little absent from the blog the last week or so. It's tough when you try to balance so many things.  It's inevitable that something will eventually topple over. I've been trying to balance the everyday stuff, work, family time and the last two weekends I've thrown some friends time in there. Thus, the blog posting toppled over. But I'm back now and ready to share a few pictures.

Sometime over the last several months our toddler sprouted some legs. Look at her working it in her mini ruffle skirt and dress up shoes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yeah, don't like this so much. She looks way to big and grown up. I prefer our long legged toddler curled up in the bathtub finger painting.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

So, I joined my friends for a couple of concerts.

Photobucket

Last Saturday we went to see Brad Paisley and on Friday we went to see Kenny Chesney.

Photobucket

I must admit that I am not a country music fan. I don't have a single country music station programmed on the buttons in my car but this Mama likes to have a good time.

Photobucket

I love my friends and if country music is what they love then I can cowboy up and become a fan too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

One more quick story and picture...Ryan and I were in the kitchen making dinner the other evening while Madison was in the living room playing. Ryan peeked out of the kitchen to check on her. He motioned for me to come look at her and this is what I saw.....

Photobucket

She climbed in her baby doll's playpen with her milk, baby and baby blanket and was just sitting there watching Dora. Man I love this kid!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails