Saturday, March 5, 2011

Before and After

This mama's been playing with some photos and it's been so much fun.  I downloaded a free trial of Photoshop and I think I am in love.  In the beginning I was very overwhelmed and thought there was no way I could ever learn to use this program.  There are so many features, buttons and options.  I've spent several hours tweaking, perfecting and learning how to use the program.  Here are some of my befores and afters:

BEFORE:

Photobucket

AFTER:

Photobucket

BEFORE:

Photobucket

AFTER:

Photobucket

I needed some new pictures so I loaded Maddie up in the car and to the park we went. Yes, the park is close enough to walk which is what we always do but this time we were on a mission. Photos baby. Photos of my baby, baby. Actually I am a little ashamed that I just admitted we drove to the park, I feel so lazy now. We will walk next time, I promise.

Anyway, we had a ball. Maddie walked around and around. Free as a bird but never getting too far away from her Mama. I snapped, snapped, snapped away. Here are some more befores and afters:

BEFORE:

Photobucket

AFTER:

Photobucket

BEFORE:

Photobucket

AFTER:

Photobucket

BEFORE:

Photobucket

AFTER:

Photobucket

BEFORE:

Photobucket

AFTER:

Photobucket

BEFORE:

Photobucket

AFTER:

Photobucket

Until next time, here is a BIG hug coming your way from our little Maddie O.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails