Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More tea please.

Yes, I will admit we play in Madison's kitchen and at her table a lot. Currently this is her favorite thing to do. She cooks, she shops for groceries, she checks out at the cash register and all sorts of things. Well, I decided we were going to have a tea party. Sure, we've had tea parties before but not like this one. Today we had real "tea". I took her little tea pot and I filled it up with water. Ryan thought I was nuts but hey a little water never hurt anyone.

Photobucket

Madison was loving our tea party with actual "tea". It surprised me how well she actually could drink out of a cup.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course, she did dribble but that was to be expected.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love spending the afternoons with my girl. Watching her. Loving her. Enjoying every minute of her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Once she was water logged we eventually moved on to something else.

Madison isn't a T.V. watcher. I'll turn it on to Nick Jr. or the Disney channel every now and again but she never watches anything but only for a few seconds. I am thankful that our gal prefers to play and read books rather than perching herself in front of the T.V.

Any who, one show has seemed to capture Maddie O.'s attention...Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Photobucket

Not the whole show just the beginning and the end (if we ever make it there). In the beginning and the end of the show they sing and dance, which is right up Maddie's alley. Anytime she hears music she gets her little groove on. Check this out....



Thanks to DVR we have the ability to record this show and rewind multiple times. Actually now that I think about it, I'm not sure if this really is a good thing.  I believe Ryan pressed rewind about eight to ten times. When the song was over she would pick up the remote and hand it to Ryan to let him know it was time to press rewind...again.  Feel free to watch the video over and over and over and over because then you will feel as if you are right in our living room.  Or maybe you don't want to do that.  It's up to you. 

Until next time.....

1 comment:

gayla said...

How adorable! She seems to act older than her age! Tea parties at 14 1/2 months?? And what rhythm!! You're both wonderful parents!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails