Thursday, February 4, 2010

Holy cow, it's been 3 months!

It is hard to believe that 3 months ago our little Madison entered the world. It is even harder to imagine our life without her. I now wonder how we lived without our Maddie. She completes Ryan and I. We are a family. Team Bethel.

We constantly hear from others "She is such a good baby." I love hearing that. (I mean really do you want people to say "Geesh, what's wrong with your kid?" ) I know I am biased but I think she is a great baby. She is still sleeping through the night and takes about 3 naps during the day. She eats about every three hours and when she's not napping or eating she is playing and discovering everything around her.
We've found a few things that she likes: pacifiers, puppets, music, daddy's whistling, mommy's singing, sqeak toys and her hands.







I anticipate seeing what the next 3 months will bring us. Watching her change, grow and discover has been so rewarding. It's just going to keep getting better.

1 comment:

christy said...

Maddie you are so precious and we all love u to pieces!! I love what mommy has done with your blog :). All of your pictures bring a big smile to aunt christys face. I love u Madison!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails