Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Friends

The big event is Saturday and when I say big I mean it literally.  Madison's birthday party is Saturday.  I have been prepping and preparing for weeks now.  Invitations were addressed and mailed weeks ago and boy did we send the invites out.  We invited everyone that has touched our lives and shared in the joy of our sweet baby girl.  We invited over a hundred people and by no means is our house big enough to hold a hundred people but hey it is what it is.  Our house is going to be filled, I mean really full, packed even, with love.

In preparation for Maddie's party we got some new friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't think Madison really knows what to think about the fish.  She takes her tiny finger and pokes at the bowl, looks at me, says something in baby language and then tries to stick her hand in the top.

Photobucket

Our new friends eat three times a day and Madison is eager to help feed them.  She watches every move I make as I take the tiny, smelly flakes of goldfish food and drop them in the bowl.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our new friends are a big hit in the house, I just hope they make it until Saturday.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails