Monday, September 27, 2010

What I Love About Her

Our little monster is coming into her own. Her personality is shining through and coming in loud and clear. She is funny, mischievous, sweet and has a little temper.

Here are just a few things that we are loving about her....

I love how she claps for herself.

Photobucket

I love how she looks so annoyed because I am trying to take her picture and she is trying to play with the magnets.

Photobucket

I love how she is so into everything. Okay maybe I don't love this so much.

Photobucket

I love how she crawls as quickly as she can to the bathtub once I start the water.

Photobucket

I love how happy she gets when we give her a snack.

Photobucket

I love how handing her the remote to the TV calms and soothes her, it's the simple things.

Photobucket

I love how she screams as loud as possible, turns over and tries to crawl away every time I try to dress her. Yep, don't really love this one so much either. Sometimes I just give up and this is what you get.

Photobucket

I love her silly faces.

Photobucket

I love the way she looks at me when I call out her name.

Photobucket

I love that she is starting to eat table food. Only I don't love that I'm not quite ready for it yet.

Photobucket

I love her innocence.

Photobucket

Lastly, I love the way she pats my back when I pat hers and how she gives big, wet open mouth kisses. That is the best. Truly for a Mama it is.

I love my Sugar Booger!

1 comment:

Meme and Papaw said...

What is not to Love about this little cutie. As always the pictures are great! We are very proud to say Yes, this is our grandaughter Madison.
Hugs & Kisses Maddie O

Related Posts with Thumbnails