Wednesday, February 16, 2011

L.O.V.E.

Monday was Valentine's Day and we celebrated. I even took the day off of work to celebrate with my Valentines. Yes, some people call Valentine's Day a "Hallmark Holiday" and it may possibly be but what is wrong with one day of the year dedicated to show someone how much you love them. I see nothing wrong with it and I do think it calls for celebration and gifts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We stuck Madison's Valentine surprise in her crib after she was fast asleep on Sunday evening. My thought was that she would see it when she woke up, get all surprised, play with it and when I came it she would show me her surprise. Well, it didn't exactly happen that way. I heard her awake so I grabbed my camera because I wanted to capture her all excited when she showed me what she found in her bed. I went in and there sat the her surprise untouched and exactly where I placed in the night before. She hadn't even noticed her Valentine surprise. I still wonder how she didn't see a fairly sizable ladybug in her bed.

Photobucket

I pointed it out to her and then got to see the excitement I was expecting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Over the course of the week, Madison received some Valentines. They are now all bent and crinkled from her carrying them around and they are all hers.

Photobucket

We baked and decorated cookies. Alright, I baked and decorated cookies. Madison played with Mickey and a toy airplane.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We then loaded up in the car and headed off to Ryan's work. He had no idea we were coming and I wanted to surprise him. With cookies and M&Ms in tow we headed into his office and surprised he was. I love love and surprises.

Photobucket

After a delicious lunch with Ryan we headed back home and I of course decided we needed some Valentine pictures. I set Madison all up and started snapping away. I've just loaded all of the photos on to my computer from my camera and I am amazed. I'm amazed at all of the faces this child makes. I knew that she had many expression because I see them on a daily basis but to capture so many in a short time frame is amazing. Check them out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Madison could feel the excitement and love in the air too because she didn't even take a nap. At 5:00 I finally laid her down as Ryan and I enjoyed our annual Valentine dinner of homemade Chicken Parmesan.

It was a good day.

XOXO,
-K

1 comment:

Meme and Papaw said...

Thanks for sharing your little Valentine with us. Love all the faces. Love & miss all of you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails