Thursday, December 2, 2010

Quick Post

Good evening!

Just thought I would do a quick post because we've got a lot going on over here.

Mama got a brand new camera! I've been snap, snap, snapping away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And it got here just in time for our vacation. Yes, that's right we're going on vacation. Well, Maddie and I are. We're going to see her Meme and Papaw in Florida. We've started to pack...sort of.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We've also started decorating a little bit for Christmas.

Photobucket

I think these little hands are enjoying the new "toys".

Photobucket

Speaking of Christmas....Sugar Booger's gift arrived today. If she only had any idea what was waiting for her inside. It's freaking killing me. I'm dying to rip open those boxes. Only twenty-two more days.

Photobucket

Even though Santa already brought her gift, we still have our elf on the shelf watching over her.

Photobucket

Bath time was a complete splash fest tonight. I think she practicing for the pool at Meme and Papaw's house.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She loves her baths and I love our little fish.

Photobucket

Bye for now!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Meme and Papaw said...

So cute!!! I love the picture with the leg half out of the suitcase. Meme & Papaw can't wait to see you & Mama. Everything is all ready for little sugar bogger.
Love ya

Related Posts with Thumbnails