Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Winter Boredom

Winter has officially set in here in the Midwest. The weather the last few days has gone from snowy and chilly to rainy and strangely warm for January to downright cold and windy. Therefore, we are in hibernation mode. We prefer to stay holed up in our warm and cozy house as opposed to traveling outside and facing the elements.

Photobucket

So, what do two gals do while holed up in their cozy home, you ask? They take pictures.....of themselves of course.  I was the photographer and Madison and I took turns being the subject.

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Accessories or props, whatever you want to call them are very necessary. They add pizazz, spunk and spice up any outfit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Please contact Madison or myself for any fashion tips. We are always willing to lend advice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I purchased this completely useful and much needed pack of mustaches when Ryan and I were out on our date night. Side note: Said pack of mustaches completely killed date night. I guess a man seeing his lovely wife with a mustache isn't his exact idea of a turn on. Duly noted. Moving on....Once we got in the car, I ripped those suckers open, chose the perfect shape and color of mustache, to match my outfit of course. I placed the mustache perfectly beneath my nose and above my lip, looked into the rear view mirror and said "Holy crap! I look like my dad!" No offense dad, you rocked out that mustache and so do I but wow, what an eye opener.

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Who knows what else our boredom might bring.....stay tuned!

1 comment:

Meme and Papaw said...

You two are to much!!! Maddie is a mini Kimberly if I'v ever seen one. Love the pictures oh and the mustache. You can count on us staying tuned because the hits just keep on coming.

Related Posts with Thumbnails