Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'll take baby for $800 Alex.

**NOTE: I wrote the post below yesterday but Photobucket was doing some "maintenance" to their site so I couldn't add pictures but it's all good now so here you go.

Here I sit in our living room, it's Monday evening, Jeopardy is on the television turned down to where it's barely audible because instead I prefer to listen to the chatter of Maddie O. I tucked her in about twenty minutes ago but apparently she's not ready to fall asleep yet. I can hear her babbling away and about the only words I can make out are "Hi baby" and a "mmmah" every now and again because I know that's the sound of her giving her baby a kiss.

I am happy to report that the pacifier is a thing of the past and has been quickly replaced with her baby. Yeah hoo!

Photobucket

Saturday was a big day for us. Our tumbling class resumed and I couldn't have been more excited. Excited for the fun that Madison was going to have and for her to finally wear her leotard and leg warmers.

Photobucket

As you may notice, the attire of the other children is totally everyday wear. Sweatpants, t-shirts, sweatshirts, legging, etc. Obviously a leotard and leg warmers is totally not necessary but man it's oh so cute! I mean seriously look at her!

Photobucket

I was thankful that Ryan's round of golf was cut short due to the rain. He was able to make it to our class in time and helped me capture our little tumbler in action.

Photobucket

Her favorite activity is the slide. She loves it and finds it so hard to wait in line for her turn.

Photobucket

My favorite part is the giant parachute. Mostly because I remember playing with one that looked exactly the same when I was in elementary school. It was a blast then and still is today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Maddie O. mastered the balance beam for the first time today. She took her time placing one foot in front of the other and when that didn't work, she just turned to the side and side-stepped her way to the end. Genius I say. Genius.

Photobucket

As I stated before, we had a big day Saturday. So, what came next you ask? Um, a visit with the Easter bunny of course.

Photobucket

I'm sure Madison would have preferred if we had just left the Easter bunny out of our day because from the way she acted she could have done without a visit with the Easter bunny.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She tried though. She waved and said "bunny" but a hug was out of the question. Her friend Emma even tried to show her and tell her it was alright to give the bunny a hug but nothing.

Photobucket

Our little gal preferred to visit with the bunny from afar.

Photobucket

Whew! It was a busy morning. Upon arriving home Ryan changed Madison out of her Easter dress and put her in.....

Photobucket

Christmas pajamas, of course. Hey, never mind the fact that it's one o'clock in the afternoon and April. If the pajamas fit, wear 'em. Besides Ryan had a special surprise for Madison when we got home. After watching her at her tumbling class, he determined that she needed a slide of her own at home. So, now Madison has a slide of her very own. Right her in our living room.

Photobucket

And she's loving every second of it!

Photobucket

So, is her baby.

Photobucket

Someone is going for Daddy-of-the-year and if he keeps this up he just might win!

Photobucket

We finished off our Saturday with a little march from the ants. Yeah that's right they came marching one by one or more like fifty by fifty. Check this out....

Photobucket

Gross! I'm just thankful it was it Maddie's room and not ours. Kidding. We got it cleaned up and have become more watchful of our little grazer and her snacks.

Bye for now.

2 comments:

Meme and Papaw said...

How cute is this!!! Our little grand baby doing tumbling already. Love the outfit, and of course Madison would out dress all the other kids (that's my girl way too go Mama.) Time goes so fast. A note to Daddy you are just as bad as Mama, the slide is great!! Madison as it all and dosn't even know it. Love you & miss you.

gayla said...

Absolutely adorable! Her leotard and easter dress look great! Yeah, I think she has mommy and daddy wrapped around her pinkie! Love the
talking & kissing baby!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails